Data Protection | Miranza - Clínica Muiños
Do you need more info?
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
By implementing the forms included on the different websites related to the services rendered by Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L., Users accept the incorporation and processing of data provided in a personal data process, which is owned by Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L., whereas the relevant rights under the following clauses may be exercised.
All legal texts are available to Users and/or interested people on the corresponding website. These texts may be modified and/or updated according to the needs and activities carried out by Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L.
Who is in charge of processing your data?
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. is the legal entity in charge of collecting and processing your personal data with regard to the services it provides.
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data.
The data identifying the person in charge of processing them are as follows:
Corporate Name: Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L.
Tax ID Code: B88222963
Address: Avenida Alberto Alcocer, 46 – B. Piso 5 CD. 28016. Madrid.
Companies Register Number: Volume 38335, sheet 50, registration 1 with page M-682085
Contact of the Data Protection Delegate: [email protected]
For what purpose(s) do we collect your data?
In accordance with current regulations, Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. only collects the data that is strictly necessary to provide the services resulting from its activities and other services, procedures and activities assigned by law.
On this website, only contact information provided by Users is processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be processed with the following purposes:
• Management of your contact details to solve doubts or suggestions, with your consent as the legal basis.
• Where appropriate, sending notifications that may be of interest to you, with your consent as the legal base.
We inform you that no automated evaluations will be carried out nor user profiles developed.
We also inform that the information in the databases may be used to identify Users and for statistical studies of registered Users.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established storage periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to other companies of the Group, in order to perform the administrative and commercial management of the service we provide, as well as to the following trusted third parties of Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L.:
• Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support, on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you.
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. shall cooperate for third parties to comply with current legislation, although the said third parties shall be liable in those matters.
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. does not sell, rent or forward the Users’ personal data on these websites, except where this is necessary for the provision of the service.
The website contains links, applications or features shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems. Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. is not responsible for the information collected in these applications, features or social networks owned by third parties, as it does not have any management capacity or control over them. Thus, the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the third-party websites or similar may apply.
What are the rights of Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, in respect of the data collected in the manner described in point 1, the rights recognised in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hence repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights and, in particular, the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion, opposition and processing limitation.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User through a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of their ID or passport, sent to the following address:
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L.
Avenida Alberto Alcocer, 46 – B. Piso 5 CD, 28016 Madrid, Madrid
Likewise, we inform Users that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as submit a claim to the Supervising Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), if deemed appropriate.
REPORTING OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In case any behaviour or situation occurs that might generate an incidence or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L.
Avenida Alberto Alcocer, 46 – B. Piso 5 CD, 28016 Madrid, Madrid
Contact email of the Data Protection Delegate
USER COMMITMENT TO REGISTERING THEIR DATA IN A PROCESSING SYSTEM
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purpose for which they are provided, while assuming responsibility for damages, both for loss of profit and for consequential damage, which may be caused by such inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the respective forms were owned by a third party, the user is responsible for the correct recording of the consent and information to the third party as to the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
USER LIABILITY FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and the use made of the information and content included therein shall be the sole responsibility of the person performing them. Therefore, the use made of the information, images, content and/or reviewed products that are accessible through the same shall be subject to applicable law, be it national or international, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by the Users, who will be entirely responsible for the said access and proper use. Users are obliged to make reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and abiding by current legislation, morality, public order, good morals, the rights of third parties or of Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L., all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they were conceived. Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. assumes no responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damage or lost profits arising from the misuse of services or content by Users or third parties.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the information duty referred to in Article 10 of current Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the facilitator and manager of the website content, where you can download different applications and/or information, is Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L., established at Avenida Alberto Alcocer, 46 – B. PISO 5 CD, 28016 Madrid, Madrid, and as regards the management of the Internet domain www.miranza.es, registered in the corresponding records, while catering to communications from users and/or interested parties by email via [email protected].
Any other business, commercial, administrative or good and/or service procurement activity is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, which is the owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only liable for the content and management of the websites it owns or on which it holds rights of a similar nature. Any other website or social network or online data repository outside this website is the responsibility of their legitimate owners.
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. collaborates in an ordinary fashion with different applications and web environments, and always recommends that all users carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies before accessing these web environments, while only accessing them once they have understood and accepted in full the said legal text.
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. undertakes to check the content being posted on such social networks and expel those users who misuse them.
Miranza Inversiones Oftalmológicas, S.L. recommends, following instructions by the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) as to the use of social networks or browsing in web environments, executing the following actions (in case they are used some day):
• All Users are advised to resort to the use of pseudonyms and personal nicknames, with which to operate over the Internet, thus allowing them to feature a true "digital identity" that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional life.
• Users are recommended to take special care when publishing audiovisual content and graphics on their profiles, since they may be putting at risk the privacy and intimacy of people around them in this case.
• It is recommended to properly set the privacy degree of the user profile on the social network, so it is not completely public, but only people who have been previously tagged as "friends" or "direct contacts” by the user have access to the information published in the profile.
• It is recommended to accept as a contact only known people or with whom you have some prior relationship, while not compulsively accepting all contact requests received and always researching, wherever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting contact through the social network.
• It is recommended not to publish physical contact information in the user profile, hence allowing anyone to know where you live, work or study on a daily basis or the entertainment venues where you usually hang around.
• Users of microblogging tools are advised to take special care when posting information about where they are at all times.
• Users are advised to use and publish only content for which they have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil wrong that is protectable by the national courts.
• Users are advised to use different usernames and passwords to enter the various social networks they are a member of.
• It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 alphanumeric and case-sensitive characters.
• All users are advised to have an antivirus software installed and properly updated on their computers.
• Minors must not disclose too many personal details. You should never provide data to strangers.
• You should read all information concerning the website. It explains who its owners are and the purpose for which data are requested.
• If the user is under fourteen, the consent of the parents or legal guardians is also needed. In these cases, wherever data is requested by a social network, the parents or legal guardians should be asked if they approve the subscription or not.
• Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties nor shared with friends or classmates. These details are private and should not be communicated to third parties and/or strangers.
• Whenever there is any doubt about a situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, parents or legal guardians should be asked.
• The computer must be kept in a common area at home.
• Rules on the use of the Internet should be set at home.
• Parents should know the operation and possibilities of such platforms, both positive and negative.
• Activate parental control and the platform’s control tools and set the parent’s or legal guardian’s mail as secondary mail contact.
• Ensure that age verification controls are implemented.
• Ensure proper installation of a content blocker.
• Raise awareness and inform children about safety aspects.
• Explain to children that they should never meet people they have known in the online world and that, if they do, they must always be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
• Make sure that children know the risks and implications of hosting content, such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of web cameras via social networks.
• Check the child’s user profile.
• Ensure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
• Ensure that children do not use their full name.